The St. Regis Rome strives to provide an unforgettable experience to our guest, without forgetting the importance of our planet!
Several initiatives have been implemented minimizing our pollution impact towards the environment as much as possible. E-folio Paperless Arrival and Departure provides a paperless experience to our guests upon check in and check out so that you can check the bill on screen before having it printed ( requested by the Italian Law).
Phonebooks are not utilized in guestrooms.
Newspapers are provided complimentary in the lobby, reducing the impact when delivered to every guestroom.
Double-sided printing is encouraged with all associates. Opportunities to save files and required reports digitally, instead of printing, are constantly identified and implemented.In addition the following green initiatives are practices by the St. Regis Rome.
Energy and Water Conservation
- High-efficiency lighting in guestrooms
- High-efficiency lighting in Public area
- water conserving fixtures
- regular preventing maintenance
Enhanced indoor Environmental Quality
- green housekeeping
- integrated pest management practices
- Low-emitting materials, such as paints, flooring and furniture
- Property-level green council
- Sustainable Meetings Practices
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing
- Elimination of styrofoam packaging
- Environmentally preferred products
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Recycling of paper, cardboard, plastic and glass items
- Recycling of Printer and Toner cartridges
- opportunities to save files and required reports digitally, instead of printing, are constantly identified and inplemented
- Press reader option in room instead of daily newspaper delivered to all rooms